123 Home Paints is an exterior house painting company that knows what it takes to deliver a high-quality finish that will keep your home looking great for years to come. Our exterior house painting is always done by highly experienced exterior house painters. We continuously train and educate our exterior painters in best practices. Each one has taken part in the company’s formal painting apprenticeship program.
- The following are 123 Home Paint's general terms and conditions which are incorporated in each customers exterior painting contract.
- 123 home paints. will protect all necessary areas with drop cloths.
- Surfaces will be scraped of peeling paint and sanded. Glossy surfaces will be sanded to assure proper adhesion.
- Deteriorated glazing compound around windows will be replaced, and window sashes will be razored clean and washed (if applicable).
- All cracks in wood will be filled with latex caulk to lock out moisture. If wood repairs are needed, customer will be notified. Customer may contract with 123 home paints. to do carpentry repairs.
- Areas of bare wood will be primed.
- When the job is completed, paint residue and debris will be cleaned up and taken away. Unused paint will be labeled and left at job site.
- Due to conditions that may not be observable at the time of evaluation, additional repairs/costs may become necessary. Customer will be notified at time of discovery if any such conditions later become apparent and will be required to sign an Additional Work Order for said repairs.